Don't Pay More
With DCH Between The Green Pricing, feel confident that you won't overpay
Know our asking price
You can find the initial asking price of a vehicle in the following places:
- The specific vehicle detail pages on the store's website
- Scanning the QR codes on the pricing stickers on the cars in our stores
- Requesting a Quick Quote on our website to receive an email with the DCH Asking Price
Compare our initial asking price with what others have paid in the store's market. DCH prices its vehicles based on market demand and with consideration of the Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range*.
What is the DCH Asking Price?
- MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price)
- [less] Manufacturer Incentives
- [less] Additional DCH Savings
- = DCH Asking Price
Use the Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range* to Compare
Watch these videos to learn more:
Buy with Peace of Mind
- No hard sell, no gimmicks, no surprises
- 3-day/300 mile money back guarantee on any vehicle you purchase
- 5-day/500 mile exchange policy on any vehicle you purchase
- We will honor any DCH written trade in price quotes for 5 days
- A percentage of the proceeds from every car sold and all service performed will support our Teen Safe Driving Program.
*The Fair Market Range is Kelley Blue Book®'s estimate of what you can reasonably expect to pay for a similarly configured vehicle. Each DCH dealer sets and controls its own pricing.