Schedule Honda Service Online
If you need to schedule a car service appointment for your Honda sedan, truck, or SUV, you can find Honda service in NJ at DCH Kay Honda! Our online service scheduler makes it easy to get the repairs or maintenance your Honda needs at the time and day that works best for you. Our service professionals will help you keep your vehicle running like new for miles to come in Tinton Falls. Learn how to schedule car service online below, or contact our team if you have any questions.
How to Schedule Car Service in 8 Easy Steps
The online service scheduler at DCH Kay Honda is easy to use! All you need to do is enter your vehicle’s information using our simple online form. Select the services you need and enter your contact information to finalize the process. Whether you just need an oil change appointment near Freehold or you need to schedule Honda Service Golden, our team can help. Read below to see how to schedule Honda service online:
- Enter your phone number or email address to look up your account if you’re a returning customer.
- New customers will need to create an account by entering their vehicle year, make, model, and mileage.
- Returning customers will login and have access to their vehicle’s maintenance history.
- Select the services you need from our checklist.
- Select whether you would like to drop off your vehicle or get shuttle service.
- Pick your appointment time from our calendar.
- Enter your contact information with any additional comments.
- Confirm your appointment with our team.
Why Rely on DCH Kay Honda for Car Service?
Keeping to your Honda maintenance schedule is essential to your vehicle’s performance and reliability on Red Bank roads. When you schedule an oil change online with our team, we can inspect your vehicle and catch small issues before they become larger problems. This ensures your vehicle will avoid needing car repair in NJ, and run like new mile after mile. Our factory-certified team can perform everything from vehicle repairs to general upkeep and maintenance. We only use OEM parts to ensure your vehicle runs properly, and our competitive prices (along with our specials) allow you to get the services your vehicle needs at a price that will fit your budget.
So What’s My Car Maintenance Schedule?
Before you schedule car service online with us, you should get an idea of what maintenance to expect after certain periods of time or mileage if you don’t know already. Of course, there are various factors that will impact your vehicle maintenance schedule, such as the model, your driving habits, and the driving climate. If you drive a Honda near Sea Girt, the maintenance minder codes will let you know exactly which service your vehicle needs. But for now, let’s get you started by taking a look at a general car maintenance schedule and a maintenance schedule for Honda vehicles below!
General Car Maintenance Schedule
Every 3 months or 3,000 miles:
- Automatic transmission, power steering, wiper fluid levels
- Engine oil and air filter
- Belts, exhaust, and hoses
- All lights inside and out
- Fuel filter
- Tire pressure, tire tread wear and tear check
Every 6 months or 6,000 miles:
- Car battery and cables
- Chassis lubrication
- Windshield wipers
- Polish your vehicle
Every 12 months or 12,000 miles:
- Brake system
- Coolant levels
- Transmission fluid levels
- Steering and suspension
Honda Car Maintenance Schedule
7,500 – 22,500 – 37,500 – 52,500 – 67,500 – 82,500 miles
- Check and replace fluids
- Rotate tires
- Inspect brakes
- Change oil and filter
- Inspect tire pressure and treads
- Lubricate throttle linkage
15,000 – 45,000 – 75,000 – 105,000 miles
- Lubrication of chassis and all hinges
- Balance and rotate wheels
- Inspect undercarriage
- Check struts and shocks
- Check and adjust clutch pedal
- Replace oil drain plug and gasket
- Replace windshield wipers
- Replace spark plugs is needed
- Inspect A/C and heater operation
- Inspect fuel systems
- Inspect differential oil
- Inspect brake hoses and linings
- Replace Air Conditioning Filter
- Service transmission
- Check park brake
- Re-torque drive shaft
- Inspect lights interior lamps, and exterior lamps
- Inspect steering gear box, steering systems, and steering wheel
- Take on a road test
30,000 – 60,000 – 90,000 – 120,000 miles
- Service PCV valve
- Lubricate propeller shaft
- Lubricate wheel bearings
- Inspect fuel tank cap gasket, fuel lines, and connections
- Service transmission
- Service battery and clean cables
- Replace differential oil
- Check transfer case oil
- Inspect air elements
- Check all exterior and interior lamps
- Propeller shaft flex coupling inspection
- Inspect battery and clean terminals
- Road test and quality control
Schedule a Car Service Appointment with DCH Kay Honda Now
When it’s time to schedule Honda service in NJ, trust the team at DCH Kay Honda for unparalleled care and expertise. Use our online service scheduler to schedule an oil change online or get general auto maintenance in NJ. Then read our service tips for more information on Honda care and maintenance. Schedule Honda service online with us today and get back on Tinton Falls roads in no time!